Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen have with him when Keiko finds him on the day she pays him a visit in March of 1938?
(a) A daruma doll.
(b) A Japense book of poetry.
(c) A sketch pad.
(d) A letter.
2. When does Stephen's mother say that she and Pie will come to visit in her May, 1938 letter?
(a) She says they will come before the war ends.
(b) She says they will arrive in one week.
(c) She says they will come after the war.
(d) She says it's best if they don't visit.
3. Who does Stephen refer to as "master of the house" in the journal entry about his September, 1938 visit?
(c) His father.
(d) Keiko's father.
4. What story does Sachi's caregiver in Yamaguchi tell her?
(a) About the pearl diver and her family.
(b) About the leper who saved her child.
(c) About the fire that killed her family.
(d) About the lady at the temple.
5. How does Stephen say Keiko's visit affected him?
(a) He is more confused than ever.
(b) He is happier since he saw her.
(c) He is angry every time he recalls her visit.
(d) He is lonelier since her visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Matsu been when he returns to the beach house?
2. What does Stephen's father tell him his parents agree on when he visits in June of 1938?
3. What was Sachi's impression of Matsu when they first met?
4. What does Sachi refer to as "one of the small miracles of life"?
5. Who cared for Sachi when she first arrived in Yamaguchi?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)