|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn: October, 1938.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephen travel to Kobe with?
(d) His father.
2. Who does Sachi say was Matsu's opposite?
3. When does Stephen's father leave Tamuri after his second visit to see Stephen?
(a) During dinner.
(b) In the middle of their argument.
(c) Early in the morning before Stephen is awake.
(d) While Stephen and Matsu leave for Tama.
4. What story does Sachi's caregiver in Yamaguchi tell her?
(a) About the pearl diver and her family.
(b) About the lady at the temple.
(c) About the fire that killed her family.
(d) About the leper who saved her child.
5. Who does Stephen refer to when he notes that they will never "drift away from each other"?
(a) Matsu and Sachi.
(b) Matsu and Stephen.
(c) Stephen and Pie.
(d) Stephen and Keiko.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shadow does Stephen say has been lifted on the morning he wakes up ready for a swim?
2. Why doesn't Stephen's father accompany him to Tarumi?
3. How is Kenzo's body disposed of?
4. What does Stephen say to Sachi about her argument with Kenzo?
5. Who sends Stephen a letter that says Penelope is working with the Red Cross?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)