|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter: December 5 through December 25, 1937.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person who meets Stephen at the train station in Tarumi?
2. Who does Stephen meet in Yamaguchi?
(c) A doctor.
3. Why does Matsu say he decides to visit Tama with Stephen?
(a) He wanted company.
(b) He felt that Stephen would not go on his own.
(c) He wants to pray for Sachi.
(d) He felt Stephen needed to go.
4. Where does Stephen meet Kenzo?
(a) A teahouse.
(b) Sachi's house.
(c) A marketplace.
(d) Matsu's garden.
5. What does Stephen notice a lack of in Tarumi?
(a) Young men.
(c) Young women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is there when Stephen regains consciousness after being hit by the wave?
2. What does Stephen give Sachi in this second visit?
3. Where does Stephen first see a kare sansui?
4. How does Stephen first feel when seeing the condition of afflicted villagers?
5. What does Matsu say Kenzo does?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)