|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn: November through December 2, 1937.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stephen's reaction to his father's visit to Tamuri in October of 1937?
(b) Surprised, but elated.
(d) Annoyed at the intrusion.
2. Who gives Stephen the black lacquer box with homemade yoken?
3. What does Stephen notice a lack of in Tarumi?
(b) Young men.
(c) Young women.
4. How does Stephen feel about his father leaving Tamuri in October of 1937?
5. What does Kenzo give Stephen?
(a) Tea made with a secret ingredient.
(b) The best tea he's ever tasted.
(c) A bitter drink with healing properties.
(d) A too sweet drink made of roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephen's father spend most of his time?
2. What does Stephen learn about his father at the beach?
3. What does Matsu reveal about his younger sister while he is in Yamaguchi with Stephen?
4. What best describes Kenzo and Matsu in their youth?
5. How does his father's departure affect Stephen?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)