|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn: November through December 2, 1937.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephen travel to Kobe with?
(a) His father.
2. What does Stephen decide to paint?
(a) Keiko at the beach.
(b) Sachi without her sores.
(c) His family.
(d) Matsu's garden.
3. Where does Stephen first see Keiko?
(a) At the local market.
(b) In Matsu's garden.
(c) In her father's home.
(d) At the beach.
4. How does Stephen describe the houses in the village of Yamaguchi?
(a) As sores on the already pained landscape.
(b) As being pieced together from scraps.
(c) As a mish-mash of leftovers.
(d) As small domiciles of peace.
5. Who does Stephen meet in Yamaguchi?
(b) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen receive from his mother in November?
2. Why does Matsu say Sachi moved to her mountain home?
3. Who is Tomoko?
4. Who is the person who meets Stephen at the train station in Tarumi?
5. How does his father's departure affect Stephen?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)