Mid-Book Test (up to Once Upon A Time, Section 1, pp. 37-53)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Freddy compares his grandmother to which object?
2. What is the name of the poem used?
3. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
4. What was the name of the book?
5. How many children were there in Mr. Buechner's family?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Buechner's reference to Eden regarding childhood mentality?
2. In the author's mind, how does a person leave an indelible...
This section contains 1,186 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)