|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Buechner as a child?
2. Buechner's main goal of the trip was to speak to a particularly wise ____.
(d) Dalai Lama.
3. Frederick also states that looking into the depths of a subject was often _____.
4. What had happened to the person's family members?
(a) New baby.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Terrorist attack.
5. What type of furniture was referred to as being "ragged?"
(a) Folding chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. The grandmother was known for seeking out the ______ qualities in people.
2. Who calls Buechner shortly before dinner is served?
3. Freddy's ideas may seem crazy yet they offer a sense of _____.
4. Who does Buechner approach for money?
5. Which figure is often the focus of Freddy's early work?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)