|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The grandmother was known for seeking out the ______ qualities in people.
2. What language does Buechner study?
3. Where did Buechner teach?
(a) Middle school.
(b) High school.
(c) Graduate school.
4. The author states that ______ is often responsible for significant moments in one's life.
5. Buechner's main goal of the trip was to speak to a particularly wise ____.
(c) Dalai Lama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Freddy's old school friend?
2. Who did the family move in with after leaving the island?
3. At this point in the story, Buechner decides to move to which city?
4. Buechner also believes that there are hidden _____ to be found.
5. As Buechner ages, his perception of ______ changes.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)