|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buechner's work does not talk of the fear of death but rather the ____ of it.
2. Buechner puts off answering the person for how many minutes?
3. By this point in the book, Buechner had been teaching for ____ years.
4. Where did Buechner teach?
(b) Graduate school.
(c) Middle school.
(d) High school.
5. Which of the following terms does Buechner use to describe forthcoming events?
(a) Around the corner.
(b) Fast forward.
(c) Up ahead.
(d) Beyond time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does it take Buechner to grieve over his father's death?
2. Which vow have the members of the group taken?
3. What is the name of the pastor Buechner meets?
4. Which of the following describes the general atmosphere at the campus?
5. What famous work inspired the concept of the book?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)