|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does it take Buechner to grieve over his father's death?
2. Mrs. Buechner decided that it was time for Freddy to go to ______.
(a) The Army.
(b) Boarding school.
(c) Summer camp.
3. Where did Buechner go to college?
4. What type of furniture was referred to as being "ragged?"
(a) Folding chair.
5. What is the main activity when students are not in class?
6. Which figure is often the focus of Freddy's early work?
(a) Cowardly Lion.
7. Who wrote the inspirational work?
8. What language does Buechner study?
9. Buechner decides to spend the weekend at a _______.
(c) Mountain retreat.
10. What word does Buechner use to describe his lunch guest?
11. At long last, Buechner learns that he must _______ his weaknesses.
(a) Laugh at.
12. Who takes Buechner to lunch?
(d) Potential employer.
13. This new experience encouraged Freddy to pursue a goal as a ____.
(b) Math teacher.
14. Buechner is asked if he has ever considered using his _____ for a higher purpose.
15. Significant events can be related to which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The country seems to come together under the umbrella of which of the following:
2. What major event colors the time period?
3. Buechner says that the characters are dying from all but which of the following:
4. All the characters seemed to be dying except for ______.
5. What is the occupation of Freddy's old school friend?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)