|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buechner says that the characters are dying from all but which of the following:
(a) Old age.
2. One of Buechner's most valuable lessons is that ____ is a gift.
3. There is a place that is even more ____ than the Land of Oz.
4. The family had retired from which city?
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Freddy refers to the woman's observations as being:
6. Buechner is asked if he has ever considered using his _____ for a higher purpose.
7. What ailment was experienced by the one person Buechner wanted to speak to the most?
(a) Liver damage.
(c) Heart attack.
8. What major event colors the time period?
(a) New Deal.
(c) Civil Rights movement.
9. What language does Buechner study?
10. Who takes Buechner to lunch?
(b) Potential employer.
11. Frederick also states that looking into the depths of a subject was often _____.
12. At long last, Buechner learns that he must _______ his weaknesses.
(a) Laugh at.
13. How does the benefactor die?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Struck by lightning.
14. The author states that ______ is often responsible for significant moments in one's life.
15. Freddy's ideas may seem crazy yet they offer a sense of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The experience taught Buechner that he will have to leave his ______.
2. What is the main activity when students are not in class?
3. What is Freddy's next job?
4. The country seems to come together under the umbrella of which of the following:
5. At this point in the story, Buechner decides to move to which city?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)