|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buechner experienced what reaction when given orders?
(c) Panic attack.
2. What word best describes Buechner as a child?
3. What subject is the focus of the teacher's class?
4. What type of hat did grandpa wear?
5. The enemy is referred to as being ______.
(b) Satan's doing.
(c) Evil Incarnate.
(d) Weak and worthless.
6. What was the surname of the family?
7. Who takes Buechner to lunch?
(b) Potential employer.
8. Potentially significant events often hide themselves in _____.
(b) Silver linings.
(c) Plain sight.
(d) Ordinary moments.
9. All the characters seemed to be dying except for ______.
(a) Brother Thomas.
(b) Grandfather George.
(c) Old man Keister.
(d) Old lady Maroo.
10. Buechner begins to believe that one day _____ will change the way he sees the world.
11. Freddy's ideas may seem crazy yet they offer a sense of _____.
12. What famous work inspired the concept of the book?
(a) Paradise Lost.
(c) Dream Within a Dream.
(d) The Road Less Taken.
13. At this point in the story, Buechner decides to move to which city?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
14. Which artist is mentioned in this section?
(a) Da Vinci.
15. Which figure is often the focus of Freddy's early work?
(d) Cowardly Lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buechner begins to notice the ____ in each person's life.
2. Which of the following words best describes Buechner's early efforts?
3. What was the name of the town?
4. Frederick also states that looking into the depths of a subject was often _____.
5. Buechner takes a part-time job as a _____.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)