Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family had retired from which city?
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Significant events can be related to which of the following?
3. Buechner puts off answering the person for how many minutes?
4. What major event colors the time period?
(b) Civil Rights movement.
(c) New Deal.
5. Buechner begins to notice the ____ in each person's life.
6. A minister asks Buechner if he would consider working for the _____ of God and the Church.
7. What is the occupation of Freddy's old school friend?
(a) Bus driver.
(d) Sanitation worker.
8. One of Freddy's first steps is to do which of the following?
(a) Visit a museum.
(b) Take a math test.
(c) Write poetry.
(d) Learn about the law.
9. What unusual grade does Freddy receive on one of his papers?
10. At this point in the story, Buechner decides to move to which city?
(a) New York.
(c) St. Louis.
11. Buechner decides to spend the weekend at a _______.
(d) Mountain retreat.
12. Which vow have the members of the group taken?
13. Which of the following terms does Buechner use to describe forthcoming events?
(a) Around the corner.
(b) Beyond time.
(c) Fast forward.
(d) Up ahead.
14. What word does Buechner use to describe his lunch guest?
15. The grandmother was known for seeking out the ______ qualities in people.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Buechner's most valuable lessons is that ____ is a gift.
2. What word is used to describe Freddy at this point in his life?
3. Once Buechner arrives in the city, he learns that he cannot ______.
4. What was the name of the town?
5. Which artist is mentioned in this section?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)