|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The country seems to come together under the umbrella of which of the following:
2. Eventually Freddy's friendships are strong enough that he feels he can talk about which of the following?
(a) Obsession with Oz.
(b) Father's death.
(c) The War.
(d) Future plans.
3. What major event colors the time period?
(a) Civil Rights movement.
(b) New Deal.
4. Which artist is mentioned in this section?
(c) Da Vinci.
5. A minister asks Buechner if he would consider working for the _____ of God and the Church.
6. Which vow have the members of the group taken?
7. What is the name of the pastor Buechner meets?
8. The grandmother was known for seeking out the ______ qualities in people.
9. Who takes Buechner to lunch?
(c) Potential employer.
10. What type of furniture was referred to as being "ragged?"
(a) Folding chair.
11. Who does Buechner approach for money?
12. Buechner begins to believe that one day _____ will change the way he sees the world.
13. At long last, Buechner learns that he must _______ his weaknesses.
(d) Laugh at.
14. Which of the following describes the general atmosphere at the campus?
15. Buechner begins to notice the ____ in each person's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state did the family live?
2. What is Freddy's next job?
3. What branch of the military does Buechner join?
4. Buechner's work does not talk of the fear of death but rather the ____ of it.
5. As Buechner ages, his perception of ______ changes.
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)