|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frederick also states that looking into the depths of a subject was often _____.
2. What language does Buechner study?
3. In what year was Buechner's book published?
4. Which vow have the members of the group taken?
5. Who takes Buechner to lunch?
(a) Potential employer.
6. Mrs. Buechner decided that it was time for Freddy to go to ______.
(b) Summer camp.
(c) The Army.
(d) Boarding school.
7. What is Freddy's next job?
8. Which figure is often the focus of Freddy's early work?
(d) Cowardly Lion.
9. One of Freddy's first steps is to do which of the following?
(a) Learn about the law.
(b) Visit a museum.
(c) Write poetry.
(d) Take a math test.
10. Who does Buechner approach for money?
11. What is the main activity when students are not in class?
12. How does the benefactor die?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Struck by lightning.
13. Who wrote the inspirational work?
14. Who calls Buechner shortly before dinner is served?
15. How does Freddy feel when he hesitates about making the trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual grade does Freddy receive on one of his papers?
2. There is a place that is even more ____ than the Land of Oz.
3. What was the name of the town where Freddy was sent?
4. It does not take the author long to realize that ___ is empty.
5. In which state did the family live?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)