|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freddy's ideas may seem crazy yet they offer a sense of _____.
2. Who takes Buechner to lunch?
(d) Potential employer.
3. Where did Buechner go to college?
4. What word does Buechner use to describe his lunch guest?
5. Buechner refers to which one of his teachers?
6. Potentially significant events often hide themselves in _____.
(a) Plain sight.
(c) Silver linings.
(d) Ordinary moments.
7. Who does Buechner approach for money?
8. As Buechner ages, his perception of ______ changes.
9. Who wrote the inspirational work?
10. What food was Buechner eating when he had a breakthrough?
11. Once Buechner arrives in the city, he learns that he cannot ______.
12. Who was Buechner having dinner with when he received the phone call?
13. Frederick also states that looking into the depths of a subject was often _____.
14. What famous work inspired the concept of the book?
(a) Paradise Lost.
(b) Dream Within a Dream.
(c) The Road Less Taken.
15. What is the main activity when students are not in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Buechner decided that it was time for Freddy to go to ______.
2. What was the surname of the family?
3. Which artist is mentioned in this section?
4. The grandmother was known for seeking out the ______ qualities in people.
5. What was the first name of the woman?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)