|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buechner hopes one day to become a ______.
2. At long last, Buechner learns that he must _______ his weaknesses.
(d) Laugh at.
3. The enemy is referred to as being ______.
(b) Weak and worthless.
(c) Satan's doing.
(d) Evil Incarnate.
4. The first site of combat took place in a _____.
(b) Fox hole.
(c) Government installation.
(d) MASH unit.
5. In what year was Buechner's book published?
6. How does the benefactor die?
(b) Struck by lightning.
(c) Car accident.
7. Which artist is mentioned in this section?
(d) Da Vinci.
8. What food was Buechner eating when he had a breakthrough?
9. What is the main activity when students are not in class?
10. What was the first name of the woman?
11. News soon reaches the family regarding which historic event?
(a) Presidential assassination.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
12. In what town does Freddy work?
13. What was the name of the town where Freddy was sent?
(d) Mill Run.
14. In which state did the family live?
(a) North Carolina.
15. Buechner puts off answering the person for how many minutes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freddy's ideas may seem crazy yet they offer a sense of _____.
2. What is the occupation of Freddy's old school friend?
3. To which state was Freddy sent?
4. What is the name of the pastor Buechner meets?
5. Buechner's work does not talk of the fear of death but rather the ____ of it.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)