|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the character's name?
2. Anna called to say that she had broken the bone in her _____.
3. Buechner talks about the presence of two men in the house. What were the men doing that made noise?
(a) Playing music.
(c) Watching TV.
4. In what country did the Buechner family originate?
5. The author lists which of the following as one of his greatest childhood fears?
(b) The dark.
6. Freddy compared the island to which of the following?
(b) Grandmother's house.
7. Everyone should be conscious of what the ____ is/are trying to tell us.
8. Who made a special trip to join the family for the day?
9. What was the girl's name?
10. Freddy named the ____ as his favorite character.
11. The author believes that a person's _____ will always change.
12. Which word is not used when regarding Grandmother's stubborn traits?
13. The author casts the adoration for this favorite character upon which biblical figure?
14. In which industry did the Buechners make their money?
(b) Sweeper sales.
(d) Stock market.
15. What is the name of the maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the planned event for the day?
2. Buechner talks about the cold weather they faced while driving through which mountain range?
3. The author recalls snacking on ____ chocolate and French bread.
4. What was the name of Grandmother's father?
5. What name does the author use when referring to paradise?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)