|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the maid?
2. What unusual item did the family have in the house?
(b) Roulette wheel.
(d) Barbecue pit.
3. Buechner says the voice of the man downstairs was fruity and _____.
4. The author lists which of the following as one of his greatest childhood fears?
(a) The dark.
5. Freddy feels it is important to know what ____ is saying.
(b) His mother.
(c) One's soul.
(d) His heart.
6. What was the name of the author's famous spouse?
7. The author recalls snacking on ____ chocolate and French bread.
8. The region is a fictional place created by which author?
9. Mr. Buechner left which of the following in a book?
(d) Phone number.
10. In later years, Freddy would come to like characters _____ of his childhood favorite.
(a) In lieu.
11. Buechner's grandmother's house was located in which state?
12. What was the name of Freddy's nurse?
13. Where was the body found?
(a) Parking lot.
14. What word is used as a synonym for "boring?"
15. What name does the author use when referring to paradise?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Freddy when he begins to write his memoir?
2. Buechner refers to which one of his other books?
3. Buechner talks about the presence of two men in the house. What were the men doing that made noise?
4. Buechner also believes that the _____ continue to change.
5. Freddy compares his grandmother to which object?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)