|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buechner recalls the lectures that had taken place ____ years earlier.
2. In which industry did the Buechners make their money?
(a) Stock market.
(b) Sweeper sales.
3. In later years, Freddy would come to like characters _____ of his childhood favorite.
(b) In lieu.
4. Freddy compares his grandmother to which object?
5. Which person of great wealth is mentioned in the story?
(a) King Croesus.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) King Midas.
6. The author uses the poem to refer to the _____ of one's early childhood.
7. Buechner refers to which type of bird?
8. Which memento is not mentioned by the author?
(c) Family bible.
(d) Home movies.
9. How old was Jamie?
10. Freddy begins to reminisce about which of the following?
(b) Best friend.
(c) School days.
11. What was Freddy's favorite place to visit as a child?
(a) Land of Oz.
(b) Tarzan's jungle.
(c) Gilligan's Island.
12. The author recalls snacking on ____ chocolate and French bread.
13. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
14. The author lists which of the following as one of his greatest childhood fears?
(a) The dark.
15. The clock on Buechner's wall was shaped like which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freddy named the ____ as his favorite character.
2. What is the name of the maid?
3. The author fears that his grandmother may be doomed without _____.
4. Oftentimes one will find _____ where it is least expected.
5. On what day of the week does this section begin?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)