|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that a person's _____ will always change.
2. Buechner believes that the meaning of life can come to us through which of the following?
3. The author fears that his grandmother may be doomed without _____.
(b) A plan.
(c) Her family.
4. What type of creatures inhabited the inlet where Buechner learned to swim?
(a) Large mouth bass.
5. Buechner gave a series of lectures at which prestigious school?
6. Buechner's grandmother's house was located in which state?
7. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
8. Which famous author was acquainted with Buechner's father?
9. What was the name of Grandmother's father?
10. Buechner also believes that the _____ continue to change.
11. Where did Mr. Buechner grow up?
(a) New York City.
12. Which person of great wealth is mentioned in the story?
(a) Donald Trump.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) King Croesus.
(d) King Midas.
13. In later years, Freddy would come to like characters _____ of his childhood favorite.
(b) In lieu.
14. What smell does Buechner associate with his grandmother's house?
15. Buechner says the voice of the man downstairs was fruity and _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buechner recalls the lectures that had taken place ____ years earlier.
2. Freddy claims that _______ the moment he learned of his father's death.
3. Oftentimes one will find _____ where it is least expected.
4. How old is Freddy at this time?
5. The woman used to fascinate Freddy by playing with which item?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)