|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author fears that his grandmother may be doomed without _____.
(a) A plan.
(b) Her family.
2. Which poet does Freddy refer to regarding the memories?
3. In which industry did the Buechners make their money?
(c) Stock market.
(d) Sweeper sales.
4. What was the name of Grandmother's father?
5. The author believes that a person's _____ will always change.
6. Freddy named the ____ as his favorite character.
7. How did Mr. Buechner die?
(c) Car accident.
8. Freddy feels it is important to know what ____ is saying.
(b) His heart.
(c) His mother.
(d) One's soul.
9. Buechner refers to himself as more of a(n) than a theologian.
10. How old is Freddy when he begins to write his memoir?
11. Which of the following is not one of the things that could flatten the house in seconds?
12. Which person of great wealth is mentioned in the story?
(a) King Midas.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) King Croesus.
(d) Donald Trump.
13. Buechner talks about the presence of two men in the house. What were the men doing that made noise?
(a) Playing music.
(d) Watching TV.
14. What was the character's name?
15. What was the girl's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. The family traveled to which island?
2. What word is used to describe the character?
3. The region is a fictional place created by which author?
4. What was Freddy's favorite place to visit as a child?
5. The clock on Buechner's wall was shaped like which of the following?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)