|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
2. Buechner often told people his father died from which of the following?
(a) War wounds.
(d) Heart trouble.
3. How old was Buechner on his first date with a girl?
4. Which memento is not mentioned by the author?
(c) Home movies.
(d) Family bible.
5. Freddy claims that _______ the moment he learned of his father's death.
(a) His heart broke.
(b) His childhood ended.
(c) His ideals changed.
(d) The earth stopped.
6. The author uses the poem to refer to the _____ of one's early childhood.
7. What movie did the kids see?
(a) Roman Scandals.
(b) Mary Poppins.
(c) Lady and the Tramp.
(d) Wizard of Oz.
8. On what day of the week does this section begin?
9. Who made a special trip to join the family for the day?
10. Buechner refers to which type of bird?
11. How old is Freddy at this time?
12. What type of creatures inhabited the inlet where Buechner learned to swim?
(c) Large mouth bass.
13. Where did the father meet the author?
(a) High school.
14. Everyone should be conscious of what the ____ is/are trying to tell us.
15. What is Grandmother Buechner's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the things that could flatten the house in seconds?
2. What was Freddy's favorite place to visit as a child?
3. What was the name of Freddy's nurse?
4. The author says that he attempted to listen to how many days in his life?
5. Freddy named the ____ as his favorite character.
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)