|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author uses the poem to refer to the _____ of one's early childhood.
2. Buechner also believes that the _____ continue to change.
3. What was the name of Freddy's nurse?
4. Where did the father meet the author?
(a) High school.
5. What is Grandmother Buechner's first name?
6. Buechner talks about the presence of two men in the house. What were the men doing that made noise?
(b) Playing music.
(c) Watching TV.
7. The clock on Buechner's wall was shaped like which of the following?
8. Where was the body found?
(c) Parking lot.
9. Oftentimes one will find _____ where it is least expected.
10. What was the planned event for the day?
(a) Day at the beach.
(b) Football game.
11. What smell does Buechner associate with his grandmother's house?
12. Unlike adults children are able to understand and celebrate the concept of ____.
13. What unusual item did the family have in the house?
(a) Barbecue pit.
(b) Roulette wheel.
14. Everyone should be conscious of what the ____ is/are trying to tell us.
15. What is the name of the poem used?
(a) Fern Hill.
(b) Hyla Brook.
(c) The Road Less Taken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which world leader is mentioned in this section of the book?
2. Which poet does Freddy refer to regarding the memories?
3. Buechner refers to himself as more of a(n) than a theologian.
4. The region is a fictional place created by which author?
5. Buechner refers to which type of bird?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)