|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
2. Mr. Buechner left which of the following in a book?
(a) Phone number.
3. In what country did the Buechner family originate?
4. Where did Mr. Buechner grow up?
(c) New York City.
5. What word is used to describe the character?
6. Which is a song often sung by the author's parents while they were out on car rides?
(a) Me and My Shadow.
(b) Bibbity Bobbity Boo.
(c) 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.
(d) Tea For Two.
7. What movie did the kids see?
(a) Wizard of Oz.
(b) Roman Scandals.
(c) Lady and the Tramp.
(d) Mary Poppins.
8. How old is Freddy when he begins to write his memoir?
9. Which of these things is not mentioned as being absent from paradise?
10. What was the girl's name?
11. Which word is not used when regarding Grandmother's stubborn traits?
12. Buechner talks about the cold weather they faced while driving through which mountain range?
13. What is the name of the maid?
14. What major event caused the upheaval of the Buechner family?
(a) Stock Market Crash.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) Presidential assassination.
15. Buechner recalls the lectures that had taken place ____ years earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buechner gave a series of lectures at which prestigious school?
2. A person's interaction with another leaves a long lasting mark on one's _____.
3. What was the name of the author's famous spouse?
4. Where is the one place that Freddy feels most at home?
5. On what day of the week does this section begin?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)