|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. Buechner grow up?
(a) New York City.
2. Buechner feels which emotion regarding his grandmother's future?
3. What was Freddy's favorite place to visit as a child?
(a) Land of Oz.
(b) Gilligan's Island.
(d) Tarzan's jungle.
4. What word is used to describe the character?
5. How old is Freddy at this time?
6. What unusual item did the family have in the house?
(a) Roulette wheel.
(b) Barbecue pit.
7. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
8. Anna called to say that she had broken the bone in her _____.
9. What was the planned event for the day?
(a) Day at the beach.
(b) Football game.
10. What was the name of Freddy's nurse?
11. The author uses the poem to refer to the _____ of one's early childhood.
12. What type of creatures inhabited the inlet where Buechner learned to swim?
(c) Large mouth bass.
13. In later years, Freddy would come to like characters _____ of his childhood favorite.
(a) In lieu.
14. How old was Jamie?
15. What name does the author use when referring to paradise?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author lists which of the following as one of his greatest childhood fears?
2. Which famous author was acquainted with Buechner's father?
3. What was the name of Grandmother's father?
4. Freddy named the ____ as his favorite character.
5. Which poet does Freddy refer to regarding the memories?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)