|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Buechner left which of the following in a book?
(a) Phone number.
2. Freddy believes that it is possible to hear even through everyday _____.
3. Freddy feels it is important to know what ____ is saying.
(a) His heart.
(c) His mother.
(d) One's soul.
4. What was the planned event for the day?
(b) Football game.
(c) Day at the beach.
5. What is the name of the maid?
6. Which word is not used when regarding Grandmother's stubborn traits?
7. Where did the father meet the author?
(b) High school.
8. What word is used to describe the character?
9. What was the girl's name?
10. The author says that he attempted to listen to how many days in his life?
11. In which industry did the Buechners make their money?
(a) Stock market.
(d) Sweeper sales.
12. What issue causes the Buechner family to move a lot?
(c) Criminal activity.
13. What was Freddy's favorite place to visit as a child?
(a) Land of Oz.
(b) Gilligan's Island.
(c) Tarzan's jungle.
14. What name does the author use when referring to paradise?
15. What was the name of Grandmother's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Buechner's grandmother's house was located in which state?
2. The family traveled to which island?
3. What color were the slacks Mr. Buechner was wearing?
4. Which person of great wealth is mentioned in the story?
5. What major event caused the upheaval of the Buechner family?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)