|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the character?
2. Buechner recalls the lectures that had taken place ____ years earlier.
3. Unlike adults children are able to understand and celebrate the concept of ____.
4. Freddy begins to reminisce about which of the following?
(a) Best friend.
(d) School days.
5. What was the name of the author's famous spouse?
6. Buechner refers to which one of his other books?
(a) Lion Country.
(b) Final Feast.
(c) The Alphabet of Grace.
(d) A Long Day's Dying.
7. Mr. Buechner left which of the following in a book?
(d) Phone number.
8. Where did Mr. Buechner grow up?
(c) New York City.
9. What is the name of the poem used?
(b) Hyla Brook.
(c) Fern Hill.
(d) The Road Less Taken.
10. Which word is not used when regarding Grandmother's stubborn traits?
11. Buechner's grandmother's house was located in which state?
12. What was the planned event for the day?
(a) Football game.
(c) Day at the beach.
13. In which industry did the Buechners make their money?
(b) Sweeper sales.
(d) Stock market.
14. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
15. Who made a special trip to join the family for the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Freddy's favorite place to visit as a child?
2. What was the name of Freddy's nurse?
3. Which of the following is not one of the things that could flatten the house in seconds?
4. What is the name of the maid?
5. What is the nickname for Buechner's brother?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)