|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the girl's name?
2. How did Mr. Buechner die?
(a) Car accident.
3. Buechner also believes that the _____ continue to change.
4. Which person of great wealth is mentioned in the story?
(a) King Midas.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Donald Trump.
(d) King Croesus.
5. What was the character's name?
6. What movie did the kids see?
(a) Lady and the Tramp.
(b) Mary Poppins.
(c) Wizard of Oz.
(d) Roman Scandals.
7. Which poet does Freddy refer to regarding the memories?
8. Freddy named the ____ as his favorite character.
9. Which is a song often sung by the author's parents while they were out on car rides?
(a) 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.
(b) Me and My Shadow.
(c) Bibbity Bobbity Boo.
(d) Tea For Two.
10. Which word is not used when regarding Grandmother's stubborn traits?
11. The woman used to fascinate Freddy by playing with which item?
(b) False teeth.
(d) Go cart.
12. The author uses the poem to refer to the _____ of one's early childhood.
13. Buechner talks about the presence of two men in the house. What were the men doing that made noise?
(a) Watching TV.
(d) Playing music.
14. Buechner says the voice of the man downstairs was fruity and _____.
15. Buechner gave a series of lectures at which prestigious school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things is not mentioned as being absent from paradise?
2. Where did the father meet the author?
3. Which famous author was acquainted with Buechner's father?
4. How old is Freddy at this time?
5. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)