Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction
1. How old is Freddy when he begins to write his memoir?
2. Freddy feels it is important to know what ____ is saying.
3. Freddy believes that it is possible to hear even through everyday _____.
4. Buechner gave a series of lectures at which prestigious school?
5. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
6. Buechner refers to himself as more of a(n) than a theologian.
7. The clock on Buechner's wall was shaped like which of the following?
8. Buechner talks about the presence of two men in the house. What were the men doing that made noise?
9. Which world leader is mentioned in this section of the book?
This section contains 1,893 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)