|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond Time, Section 1, pp. 76-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hymn was often sung to Freddy and his brother?
(a) Rock of Ages.
(b) Amazing Grace.
(c) When the Saints Go Marching in.
(d) Old Rugged Cross.
2. Buechner's grandmother's house was located in which state?
3. Buechner refers to which one of his other books?
(a) A Long Day's Dying.
(b) Final Feast.
(c) The Alphabet of Grace.
(d) Lion Country.
4. What is the name of the poem used?
(b) The Road Less Taken.
(c) Hyla Brook.
(d) Fern Hill.
5. What was the planned event for the day?
(a) Football game.
(b) Day at the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the town?
2. What was the name of the book?
3. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
4. Eventually Freddy's friendships are strong enough that he feels he can talk about which of the following?
5. To which state was Freddy sent?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)