|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once Upon A Time, Section 3, pp. 65-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This new experience encouraged Freddy to pursue a goal as a ____.
(d) Math teacher.
2. Buechner refers to himself as more of a(n) than a theologian.
3. Unlike adults children are able to understand and celebrate the concept of ____.
4. Buechner often told people his father died from which of the following?
(c) War wounds.
(d) Heart trouble.
5. What was Freddy's favorite place to visit as a child?
(b) Gilligan's Island.
(c) Tarzan's jungle.
(d) Land of Oz.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author lists which of the following as one of his greatest childhood fears?
2. What type of hat did grandpa wear?
3. Buechner refers to which type of bird?
4. Which word is not used when regarding Grandmother's stubborn traits?
5. Freddy claims that _______ the moment he learned of his father's death.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)