|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once Upon A Time, Section 3, pp. 65-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freddy refers to the woman's observations as being:
2. The country seems to come together under the umbrella of which of the following:
3. Where was the body found?
(b) Parking lot.
4. Which memento is not mentioned by the author?
(a) Family bible.
(b) Home movies.
5. What was the name of the book?
(a) Gone With the Wind.
(b) Land of Oz.
(c) Grapes of Wrath.
(d) Old Man and the Sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author refers to the moves that took place during which time period?
2. What is the name of the poem used?
3. Buechner believes that the meaning of life can come to us through which of the following?
4. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
5. Which world leader is mentioned in this section of the book?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)