|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once Below A Time, Section 3, pp. 29-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue causes the Buechner family to move a lot?
(a) Criminal activity.
2. Where is the one place that Freddy feels most at home?
(a) Grandmother's house.
3. Buechner also believes that the _____ continue to change.
4. What was the name of the author's famous spouse?
5. What movie did the kids see?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(b) Wizard of Oz.
(c) Lady and the Tramp.
(d) Roman Scandals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freddy feels it is important to know what ____ is saying.
2. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
3. Freddy believes that it is possible to hear even through everyday _____.
4. Buechner refers to himself as more of a(n) than a theologian.
5. Unlike adults children are able to understand and celebrate the concept of ____.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)