|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once Below A Time, Section 2, pp.18-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word is not used when regarding Grandmother's stubborn traits?
2. What is the name of the poem used?
(a) Hyla Brook.
(b) Fern Hill.
(d) The Road Less Taken.
3. Buechner feels which emotion regarding his grandmother's future?
4. Which world leader is mentioned in this section of the book?
5. What is the name of the maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. This behavior may indicate which characteristic in Freddy?
2. The author refers to the moves that took place during which time period?
3. The clock on Buechner's wall was shaped like which of the following?
4. What was Freddy's favorite place to visit as a child?
5. The author says that he attempted to listen to how many days in his life?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)