|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once Below A Time, Section 2, pp.18-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author casts the adoration for this favorite character upon which biblical figure?
2. The author refers to the moves that took place during which time period?
(a) The New Deal.
(b) Great Depression.
(c) Watergate era.
(d) Post-War America.
3. Which world leader is mentioned in this section of the book?
4. Unlike adults children are able to understand and celebrate the concept of ____.
5. Anna called to say that she had broken the bone in her _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buechner talks about the presence of two men in the house. What were the men doing that made noise?
2. The author says that he attempted to listen to how many days in his life?
3. Buechner feels which emotion regarding his grandmother's future?
4. Buechner refers to which type of bird?
5. Which word is not used when regarding Grandmother's stubborn traits?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)