|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once Upon A Time, Section 2, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the town?
2. What is the name of the poem used?
(b) Hyla Brook.
(c) The Road Less Taken.
(d) Fern Hill.
3. What unusual item did the family have in the house?
(a) Barbecue pit.
(b) Roulette wheel.
4. The family traveled to which island?
(d) St. Kitts.
5. What was the first name of the woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Oftentimes one will find _____ where it is least expected.
2. The author lists which of the following as one of his greatest childhood fears?
3. What is Grandmother Buechner's first name?
4. Buechner believed that if his father died the ________.
5. In what country did the Buechner family originate?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)