|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once Upon A Time, Section 2, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of creatures inhabited the inlet where Buechner learned to swim?
(c) Large mouth bass.
2. A person's interaction with another leaves a long lasting mark on one's _____.
3. In which state did the family live?
(b) North Carolina.
4. Everyone should be conscious of what the ____ is/are trying to tell us.
5. Oftentimes one will find _____ where it is least expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freddy believed that looking at the _____ of things was easier.
2. One of Buechner's most valuable lessons is that ____ is a gift.
3. How old is Freddy at this time?
4. Where is the one place that Freddy feels most at home?
5. What was the name of Grandmother's father?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)