1. How old is Freddy when he begins to write his memoir?
2. Freddy feels it is important to know what ____ is saying.
(a) His mother.
(c) One's soul.
(d) His heart.
3. Freddy believes that it is possible to hear even through everyday _____.
4. Buechner gave a series of lectures at which prestigious school?
5. Buechner compares theology to which of the following?
6. Buechner refers to himself as more of a(n) than a theologian.
7. The clock on Buechner's wall was shaped like which of the following?
8. Buechner talks about the presence of two men in the house. What were the men doing that made noise?
(a) Playing music.
(b) Watching TV.
9. Which world leader is mentioned in this section of the book?
10. Buechner's grandmother's house was located in which state?
This section contains 2,650 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)