* Reader is introduced to Frederick Buechner.
* Buechner is a 50 year old writer.
* Buechner decides to write his memoirs to learn about God's instructions.
* Buechner believes that everyone can hear God through introspection.
* Buechner struggles to hear God through the noise present in every day.
* Buechner turned this epiphany into "Alphabet of Grace."
* Buechner likes to reminisce to see if he is on track.
* Buechner thinks that he has never fully gown up.
* Growing up does not end with adulthood.
Once Below a Time, Section 1, pp. 9-18
* Buechner discusses Dylan Thomas.
* The author examines early childhood mentality.
* Buechner introduces the concept of "once below a time."
* Eden is used as a metaphor.
* Buechner talks about the end of the universe.
* Living in the now is vital.
* Buechner's childhood is recalled.
* The Land of Oz is discussed for the first time.
* Buechner adores Oz's King Rinkitink.
* Buechner compares King...
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)