|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-12 (Part III).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the physical therapist tell Jessica she needs to do?
(a) Keep her body going.
(b) Stop moving around.
(c) Drink more fluids.
(d) Take more pain meds.
2. What happens when Jessica is exercising Sherlock one morning in Part II?
(a) Sherlock bites her.
(b) She hears someone running.
(c) Sherlock uses the bathroom.
(d) She falls.
3. In Part III, what does Dr. Wells tell Jessica the next time she visits?
(a) She will not be able to walk again.
(b) She needs to have surgery again.
(c) She is not ready for a preparatory prosthesis.
(d) She is ready for a preparatory prosthesis.
4. What does Jessica tell Kaylee to do for her when she pays a proper visit?
(a) Call her everyday.
(b) Take care of her dog.
(c) Water the plants.
(d) Bring her food.
5. What is Gavin’s social status at school?
(a) Band geek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bridge that Jessica runs across in her dream?
2. What does Jessica tell Fiona in Part II when she asks her if she is coming back to school?
3. What surprise does Jessica’s mom bring for her to eat at the hospital?
4. Who is Jessica surprised to get a call from when she is in the hospital?
5. What is the name of the painful sensation Jessica feels in her amputated leg?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)