|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-8 (Part II).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jessica the first time she tries to go to the bathroom herself after her surgery?
(a) She gets to the bathroom and pukes.
(b) She gets dizzy and sits back down.
(c) She gets someone to carry her.
(d) She gets to the bathroom and pees herself.
2. What is the name of the painful sensation Jessica feels in her amputated leg?
(a) False pain.
(b) Fake pain.
(c) Phantom pain.
(d) Phony pain.
3. What is the name of the bridge that Jessica runs across in her dream?
(a) Agnes Bridge.
(b) Alpine Bridge.
(c) Acme Bridge.
(d) Aggery Bridge.
4. Why does Fiona decline Jessica's mom’s offer to stay for dinner in Part II?
(a) She needs to plan a celebration for Jessica’s return to school.
(b) She does not like her cooking.
(c) She is not hungry.
(d) She has a curfew.
5. What does Kaylee tell Jessica she has been like since being home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica’s mom do when she realizes Jessica went up the stairs on her own?
2. What happened to Lucy, who was also in the car accident?
3. Why does Jessica’s mom not sleep at the hospital anymore?
4. Who does Fiona say was all over Gavin at the funeral?
5. What does Jessica find her mother doing in the kitchen later that night?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)