|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-24 (Part III).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Wells tell Jessica she can do the next day?
(a) Go back to school.
(b) Go to another hospital.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go to another hospital wing.
2. What has Jessica start overdoing soon after returning home from the hospital?
(a) Taking pain meds.
(d) Moving around.
3. What do the boys think of Jessica’s new leg?
(a) They think it is ugly and gross.
(b) They are indifferent.
(c) They think it is cool and awesome.
(d) They think it is weird.
4. What does Fiona encourage Jessica to do the day after she meets with Hank in Part III?
(a) Try walking Sherlock.
(b) Come to the fundraising event.
(c) Try running with Sherlock.
(d) Stay in bed.
5. Jessica decides to attend the team’s next meet at the mention of whose name?
(b) Vanessa Steele.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica tell Fiona in Part II when she asks her if she is coming back to school?
2. What does Dr. Wells tell Jessica the next day?
3. What does Jessica apologize to Kyro for when she returns to school?
4. What does Jessica try not to do when Kaylee comes home with her friends when Jessica is first home from the hospital?
5. From where is Fiona coming when she visits Jessica the next day?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)