|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-24 (Part III).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona say she is going to do after school in Part II?
(a) Take Jessica out to lunch.
(b) Bring Jessica her homework.
(c) Take Jessica to the movies.
(d) Take Jessica to the mall.
2. What does Jessica do one morning when Sherlock wakes her up since she cannot take him for a run?
(a) Takes him for a walk.
(b) Tells him to go away.
(c) Puts him back in his bed.
(d) Takes him outside to play fetch.
3. What does Jessica do to try to thank Gavin for his help in the fundraiser?
(a) Email him.
(b) Call him.
(c) Text him.
(d) Go to his house.
4. What does Jessica apologize to Kyro for when she returns to school?
(a) For not being able to run anymore.
(b) For losing her leg.
(c) For not coming to school sooner.
(d) For ignoring his calls when she was in the hospital.
5. Why has Jessica never paid attention to Rosa before?
(a) She did not like Rosa.
(b) Rosa made her uncomfortable.
(c) She forgot Rosa was in the class.
(d) She did not know Rosa existed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fiona say was all over Gavin at the funeral?
2. Where does Mom find Jessica when she comes home in Part II?
3. What does Jessica discover about Chloe, Hank’s receptionist?
4. What does Fiona ask Jessica’s first period teacher when Jessica first returns to school?
5. What news does Kyro break about the impact of Gavin’s article?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)