|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Paul supposed to meet Yeamon and Chenault?
(a) At their beach house
(b) At the post office
(c) At the airport
(d) At the hotel
2. What do the police accuse the three men of?
(c) Starting a fight
3. Where does Paul go for breakfast?
(a) The office
(b) The airport
(d) Yeamon's house
4. What does the editor joke that everyone is jumping ship like?
(a) A bunch of rats
(b) Dead sailors
(c) Seasick sailors
5. Who shows up at Paul's apartment?
(b) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul give to Sanderson at the end of the chapter?
2. Where does Yeamon suggest they go to?
3. Who does Sanderson want Paul to work for?
4. Why does Paul lose the girl he is with?
5. Where is Yeamon's scooter hidden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Yeamon, Paul and Chenault do the next morning?
2. What does Chapter 13 say about Paul's ambition?
3. Describe Paul's time at the police station.
4. Why does Paul decide to let Chenault stay?
5. What decision does Paul make at the end of Chapter 18?
6. Summarize Chapters 13 and 14.
7. How does Lotterman react over the news that the company paid Paul and Sala's bail bonds?
8. Why can Lotterman not pay his workers until Monday?
9. What does Paul think about his stay on the island?
10. In what way does everything turn out well for Paul by the end of the chapter?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)