|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Paul arrange to meet Zimburger?
2. What do the police accuse the three men of?
(b) Starting a fight
3. What does the policeman advise Paul and Yeamon to do?
(a) Come back when they are sober
(b) Put up posters
(c) Go home
(d) Talk to the American police
4. What does Chenault begin to do?
(a) Slap herself
(b) Stab the local man
(c) Take off her clothers
(d) Throw plates
5. Where does Paul find an apartment?
(a) Next to Sanderson
(b) Over someone's garage
(c) In someone's basement
(d) On the beach
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paul visit at the beginning of this chapter?
2. Who does Sanderson want Paul to work for?
3. What has Lotterman found out about?
4. Who is Paul afraid of before he takes the whiskey?
5. Where does Paul have go after breakfast with Chenault?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 13 say about Paul's ambition?
2. What decision does Paul make at the end of Chapter 18?
3. Why does Paul decide to let Chenault stay?
4. Describe Chenault's appearance at Paul's apartment in Chapter 17.
5. Why can Lotterman not pay his workers until Monday?
6. How does Sanderson help Paul and his friends in Chapter 8?
7. How does Lotterman react over the news that the company paid Paul and Sala's bail bonds?
8. What does Paul think about his stay on the island?
9. What do Yeamon, Paul and Chenault do the next morning?
10. How is Paul's life changing by the end of Chapter 16?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)