|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chenault dancing with?
(c) A local man
(d) A policeman
2. Who does Sanderson want Paul to work for?
(a) His father
(c) The New York TImes
3. What does Paul decide to do with Chenault while he goes to work?
(a) Take her to Yeamon's
(b) Leave her at the hospital
(c) Leave her at Al's
(d) Leaves her in his apartment
4. Who does Paul find has quit the newspaper?
5. Who is Paul afraid of before he takes the whiskey?
(b) The police
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lottterman say he has received financial backing from?
2. On what paper has Sanderson found Paul a job?
3. Where does Paul fly to in this chapter?
4. What does Paul give to Sanderson at the end of the chapter?
5. Who shows up at Paul's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Paul's time with Chenault and Yeamon in Chapter 13.
2. How do the locals treat Yeamon and Paul when Chenault leaves the house?
3. Describe Paul's visit to Vieques with Zimburger.
4. What does Paul arrange after his meeting with Lotterman?
5. Why does Paul decide to let Chenault stay?
6. What does Paul think about his stay on the island?
7. What does Chapter 13 say about Paul's ambition?
8. How does the policeman react to Chenault's disappearance?
9. What upsets Paul at the beginning of Chapter 10?
10. In what way does everything turn out well for Paul by the end of the chapter?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)