|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters had an argument over the bonds?
(a) Lotterman and Sanderson
(b) Sala and Lotterman
(c) Moberg and Sala
(d) Lotterman and Moberg
2. Who does Sanderson want Paul to work for?
(c) The New York TImes
(d) His father
3. What does Paul tell Chenault he is tired of?
(b) The sun
(c) San Juan
4. What does Sanderson want Paul to write for Zimburger?
(a) A press releasse
(b) Product descriptions
(c) A short story
(d) A brochure
5. Who does Lotterman complain to Paul about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Yeamon want to go?
2. What does Sala remember?
3. What is Lotterman afraid will happen to his check?
4. What has been taken from Sala's car?
5. What does Paul retrieve from Yeamon's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Paul's, Yeamon's and Sala's methods of transport in Chapter 9?
2. What does Paul think about his stay on the island?
3. What does Paul think about Yeamon?
4. What do Yeamon, Paul and Chenault do the next morning?
5. How does Sanderson help Paul and his friends in Chapter 8?
6. How do the locals treat Yeamon and Paul when Chenault leaves the house?
7. How does Lotterman react over the news that the company paid Paul and Sala's bail bonds?
8. Why does Paul decide to let Chenault stay?
9. What decision does Paul make at the end of Chapter 18?
10. Describe Paul's time at the police station.
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)