|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress does Paul's woman have?
2. Who does Paul meet at Al's?
3. What did Zimburger used to be?
(a) A drug dealer
(b) A pimp
(c) A secret agent
(d) A Marine
4. Who does Paul talk to at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What does Paul accuse the old man of sitting on?
(a) His knee
(b) His pen
(c) His typewriter
(d) His book
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Paul and Sala take the two girls?
2. What does the sign say on the shack?
3. What does Paul say he is jealous of when he sees Yeamon and Chenault?
4. Why does Paul not want to have breakfast?
5. Where does Sala invite Paul to go with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize Chapter 3.
2. Why can Paul not work at the beginning of this chapter?
3. Why does Paul decide to go out drinking the night before he flies to Puerto Rico?
4. What does Paul do when he finds out he cannot work?
5. How does Lotterman react to Paul's questions about the paper folding?
6. What does Paul do on his first day at the newspaper?
7. How does Paul try to get revenge on Segarra?
8. Describe the argument between Yeaman and Lotterman.
9. Describe the San Juan News.
10. What does Sala tell Paul at Al's?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)