|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at Paul's apartment?
(d) His mother
2. Where is Yeamon's scooter hidden?
(a) In the bushes
(b) On a mountain ledge
(c) Under leaves
(d) Behind a tree
3. Where does Chenault seduce Paul?
(a) In his car
(b) In the shower
(c) In his bedroom
(d) In his garage
4. Where are Chenault and Yeamon planning to go for the weekend?
(a) St. Thomas
(c) New York
5. Where do Paul, Yeamon and Chenault sleep?
(a) A hostel
(b) The beach
(c) Yeamon's house
(d) A hotel
6. Which two characters had an argument over the bonds?
(a) Lotterman and Sanderson
(b) Lotterman and Moberg
(c) Moberg and Sala
(d) Sala and Lotterman
7. What is Yeamon suing Lotterman for?
(a) Sexual harassment
(c) Unfair dismissal
8. Why can Paul not meet them at the post office?
(a) He has his wallet stolen
(b) He crashes his car
(c) He has to talk to Zimburger
(d) The crowd is too dense
9. What does Paul decide to do with Chenault while he goes to work?
(a) Leave her at the hospital
(b) Leaves her in his apartment
(c) Take her to Yeamon's
(d) Leave her at Al's
10. What does Paul tell Lotterman in this section?
(a) He wants to go home
(b) He quits
(c) He wants a promotion
(d) He wants money
11. What does Sanderson want Paul to write for Zimburger?
(a) Product descriptions
(b) A press releasse
(c) A brochure
(d) A short story
12. Why does Paul lose the girl he is with?
(a) She is boring
(b) She is gay
(c) She has no rum
(d) She wants his money
13. What is happening at St. Thomas?
(a) A march
(b) A convention
(c) A carnival
(d) A riot
14. Which character saves the three men?
15. What does Sala remember?
(a) He needs to meet a friend
(b) He left his car
(c) He has to be at work
(d) He left his wallet
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Paul afraid of before he takes the whiskey?
2. Where does Yeamon suggest they go to?
3. What does Zimburger want to build?
4. Who does Paul tell about Chenault's return?
5. Who does Lottterman say he has received financial backing from?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)