|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Paul and Yeamon try to find in town?
(c) A policeman
2. What does Paul give to Sanderson at the end of the chapter?
(a) His article
(b) The finished brochure
3. What does Paul take from the liquor store?
4. Where is Paul supposed to meet Yeamon and Chenault?
(a) At the hotel
(b) At their beach house
(c) At the post office
(d) At the airport
5. Why can Lotterman not pay anyone until Monday?
(a) He has to go away again
(b) He has to wait to his partner has signed the contract
(c) The banks do not open until Monday
(d) He has no money
6. Where do the three characters find the first party?
(a) A local bar
(b) A cafe
(c) A restaurant
(d) A hotel
7. On what paper has Sanderson found Paul a job?
(a) The New York Times
(b) The New York Post
(c) The LA Times
(d) The San Francisco Chronicle
8. What annoys Yeamon about the second party?
(a) There is no alcohol
(b) There is no food
(c) They have to pay entrance
(d) There are no girls
9. Why can Paul not meet them at the post office?
(a) He has his wallet stolen
(b) He crashes his car
(c) He has to talk to Zimburger
(d) The crowd is too dense
10. Where does Paul have go after breakfast with Chenault?
(a) The office
(c) Sanderson's house
(d) Yeamon's house
11. Whose name does Sala sign on the invoice?
12. Who does Paul visit at the beginning of this chapter?
13. What do the locals tell Paul and Yeamon to do?
(a) Score some drugs
(c) Go to the police
(d) Buy some rum
14. What do the three characters want to find when they head back into town?
(d) A party
15. Why does Paul lose the girl he is with?
(a) She has no rum
(b) She is gay
(c) She wants his money
(d) She is boring
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Paul arrange to meet Yeamon and Chenault?
2. What kind of store has the group of people broken into?
3. What does Zimburger want to build?
4. What is Lotterman afraid will happen to his check?
5. Where does Paul go for breakfast?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)