|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul retrieve from Yeamon's house?
(a) His scooter
(b) His shoes
(c) Chenault's things
(d) Yeamon's television
2. Where does Chenault seduce Paul?
(a) In his garage
(b) In his car
(c) In his bedroom
(d) In the shower
3. Why can Paul not meet them at the post office?
(a) He has to talk to Zimburger
(b) The crowd is too dense
(c) He has his wallet stolen
(d) He crashes his car
4. On what page of the newspaper is Paul's photo?
(a) The front page
(b) Page 2
(c) The center pages
(d) The back page
5. Where does Paul find an apartment?
(a) Next to Sanderson
(b) On the beach
(c) In someone's basement
(d) Over someone's garage
6. What does Sala remember?
(a) He has to be at work
(b) He needs to meet a friend
(c) He left his car
(d) He left his wallet
7. What does Chenault begin to do?
(a) Slap herself
(b) Stab the local man
(c) Throw plates
(d) Take off her clothers
8. Where do Paul and Yeamon sleep the night?
(a) A homeless shelter
(b) The beach
(c) A park
(d) A hotel
9. What does Paul tell Chenault he is tired of?
(c) San Juan
(d) The sun
10. What does Paul take from the liquor store?
11. What does Moberg use to pay the bond?
(a) A company check
(b) Gold bars
(c) His own money
12. Why do the three characters decide to leave the carnival?
(a) It becomes boring
(b) It becomes too crowded
(c) It becomes violent
(d) Too many police
13. Where does Yeamon want to go?
(d) New York
14. On what newspaper does Paul see his photograph?
(a) The San Juan Daily News
(b) The New York Times
(c) The LA Times
(d) The Diario
15. Who does Lotterman complain to Paul about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul tell Lotterman in this section?
2. What is Lotterman afraid will happen to his check?
3. What day does Paul arrange to meet Yeamon and Chenault?
4. Where do the three characters find the first party?
5. Who is Chenault dancing with?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)