|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul fly to in this chapter?
2. Why do the three characters decide to leave the carnival?
(a) Too many police
(b) It becomes violent
(c) It becomes boring
(d) It becomes too crowded
3. What does Paul give to Sanderson at the end of the chapter?
(b) His article
(d) The finished brochure
4. What does Chenault say she cannot remember?
(b) Her name
(c) The weekend
(d) Where she was born
5. What does Paul retrieve from Yeamon's house?
(a) Yeamon's television
(b) Chenault's things
(c) His scooter
(d) His shoes
6. Who does Paul tell about Chenault's return?
7. What does Chenault want to do if Paul moves on?
(a) Go back home
(b) Go back with Yeamon
(c) Go with him
(d) Buy her own house
8. What does Paul decide to do with Chenault while he goes to work?
(a) Take her to Yeamon's
(b) Leave her at the hospital
(c) Leave her at Al's
(d) Leaves her in his apartment
9. Where do Paul, Yeamon and Chenault sleep?
(a) A hotel
(b) A hostel
(c) The beach
(d) Yeamon's house
10. Where does Yeamon suggest they go to?
(a) The harbor
(b) A bar
(c) A hotel
(d) A hostel
11. Which two characters had an argument over the bonds?
(a) Lotterman and Moberg
(b) Sala and Lotterman
(c) Lotterman and Sanderson
(d) Moberg and Sala
12. Where is Yeamon's scooter hidden?
(a) On a mountain ledge
(b) Under leaves
(c) Behind a tree
(d) In the bushes
13. Where do Paul and Yeamon sleep the night?
(a) A park
(b) The beach
(c) A hotel
(d) A homeless shelter
14. Where does Chenault seduce Paul?
(a) In his bedroom
(b) In the shower
(c) In his garage
(d) In his car
15. Where does Paul wash himself?
(a) A bath
(b) The ocean
(c) A lake
(d) A river
Short Answer Questions
1. On what paper has Sanderson found Paul a job?
2. Where does Paul find an apartment?
3. Which character saves the three men?
4. What does Chenault begin to do?
5. Where has Sala left his car?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)