|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Paul, Yeamon and Chenault sleep?
(a) A hotel
(b) Yeamon's house
(c) A hostel
(d) The beach
2. Where does Paul wash himself?
(a) A bath
(b) A river
(c) A lake
(d) The ocean
3. Who does Paul visit at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Who does Paul meet at Al's in this section?
(c) Yeamon and Chenault
(d) Sala and Lotterman
5. Who is Chenault dancing with?
(a) A policeman
(d) A local man
6. Which character saves the three men?
7. Where do the three men go to sleep?
8. What does the editor joke that everyone is jumping ship like?
(a) A bunch of rats
(c) Seasick sailors
(d) Dead sailors
9. Why can Paul not meet them at the post office?
(a) He has to talk to Zimburger
(b) He crashes his car
(c) He has his wallet stolen
(d) The crowd is too dense
10. Who does Paul tell about Chenault's return?
11. Where do Paul and Yeamon sleep the night?
(a) A homeless shelter
(b) The beach
(c) A park
(d) A hotel
12. Where does Paul go for breakfast?
(a) Yeamon's house
(b) The office
(c) The airport
13. What does Paul take from the liquor store?
14. Who do Paul and Yeamon try to find in town?
(b) A policeman
15. Whose name does Sala sign on the invoice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lotterman afraid will happen to his check?
2. Which two characters had an argument over the bonds?
3. Where does Chenault seduce Paul?
4. What does Lotterman say he is afraid of losing?
5. On what page of the newspaper is Paul's photo?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)