|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Judy's boyfriend Frank drive?
(a) A Volkswagon.
(b) A Vovo.
(c) A Mustang.
(d) A Saab.
2. How much money does the kid from the bus ask to borrow from Paul?
3. What is the name of the friend who takes Sean into town the day he breaks up with Lauren?
4. What is the name of Paul's mother?
5. How does Sean react when he sees Paul for the first time after her returns home from Boston?
(a) He smiles and waves.
(b) He ignores him completely.
(c) He runs up and kisses him.
(d) He starts an argument with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Vittorio?
2. How does Sean react when he hears that the mystery girl committed suicide?
3. When Sean storms out of Vittorio's house, who does he meet at a bar and sleep with?
4. What song does Sean play for Lauren on his guitar when he finally gets her back to his apartment?
5. How does Sean react when Lauren tries to confront him about cheating on her that night at Vittorio's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the real reason Paul's mother has requested her son to come visit her in Boston?
2. Why does Victor finally phone Lauren, and what is her reaction to the call?
3. What happens when Lauren finally confronts Sean about sleeping with Judy?
4. How does Sean react when Lauren breaks up with him for cheating on her?
5. What happens when Lauren and Sean take a vacation together in New York?
6. How has Richard changed from the last time Paul saw him when they were in high school?
7. How does the mystery girl find out that she has no chance of having a romantic relationship with Sean?
8. After breaking up with Victor, what does Lauren realize about her feelings for Sean?
9. Who is Clay, and why has he moved to Camden?
10. How does the mystery girl react to her devastation of being ignored by Sean at the party?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)