|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sean's friend react when he finds him unconscious, full of Acitifed tablets?
(a) He tries to resuscitate him.
(b) He calls an ambulance.
(c) He leaves him to sleep it off.
(d) He laughs.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sean's attempt to apologize to Lauren for his infidelity?
3. What type of car does Sean drive that Lauren thinks is borrowed from a friend?
(a) A Porsche.
(b) An MG.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Mustang.
4. What is the name of Paul's mother?
5. What rumor does Lauren hear about Sean that worries her?
(a) That he is a drug dealer.
(b) That he is a murderer.
(c) That he is a father.
(d) That he is a junkie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rupert tell Sean he should sell in order to settle his debts?
2. What type of potato chips does Sean claim give him indigestion?
3. What is the name of Sean's only brother?
4. How many aides does Sean's father have caring for him day and night?
5. What is Acitifed used to treat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sean and Lauren spend the night together for the first time in his room?
2. What bumbling apology does Sean try to make to Lauren in regards to his cheating, and how does Lauren respond?
3. After breaking up with Victor, what does Lauren realize about her feelings for Sean?
4. How does Sean react to the news of Lauren's pregnancy?
5. Why does Victor finally phone Lauren, and what is her reaction to the call?
6. What happens when Sean goes to the hospital to visit with his sick father?
7. What do Norris and Sean do together when they drive into town on Halloween night?
8. How has Richard changed from the last time Paul saw him when they were in high school?
9. Who is Richard Jared?
10. What happens when Lauren and Sean take a vacation together in New York?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)