|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Marc owe to Sean for drugs?
2. How does Paul react when he hears that someone is leaving notes in Sean's mailbox?
(a) He is confused about who Sean really wants to be with.
(b) He thinks the action is cute.
(c) He doesn't care who Sean spends his time with.
(d) He is extremely jealous.
3. Where does Lauren bump into her post-modern professor, who confronts her about not attending the study-groups for his class?
(a) At an art gallery.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the doctor's office.
(d) At a college party.
4. How does Lauren feel about Steve the morning after they have sex?
(a) She starts to feel attracted to him.
(b) She feels like he took advantage of her.
(c) She is embarrassed by him.
(d) She does not remember who he is.
5. Which of the following terms of endearment does Paul's mother refer to him as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school are the men from that Paul flirts with, making Sean extremely jealous?
2. What is the name of the man who sleeps with Deirdre at the Thursday party even though he is not interested in her?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the ways Lauren fantasizes about Victor while he is on vacation?
4. What is the name of the family friends that will be joining Paul's mother on her little vacation?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Lauren use to describe Steve?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lauren react when she is approached by the freshman, Steve, at The Commons?
2. What type of mysterious letters are being dropped in Sean's mailbox, and who does he think the letters are from?
3. How does Mitchell treat Paul after the first time they sleep together?
4. Who is Henry, and why is he depressed about his life?
5. Why does Lauren spend the majority of the party pining over her boyfriend Victor?
6. What event prevents Paul from meeting Sean for their "date"?
7. How does Paul react when he hears that someone is dropping love notes in Sean's mailbox?
8. What is the significance of the quote "when the sun sets"?
9. What is the opening scene of the novel?
10. What happens when Paul invites Sean out for Mexican food?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)