|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school are the men from that Paul flirts with, making Sean extremely jealous?
2. What reason did Henry give for wanting to kill himself?
(a) He found out he was adopted.
(b) He found out he was failing school.
(c) He found out his girlfriend was cheating on him.
(d) He found out he has a venereal disease.
3. Which of the following adjectives did the hippie girl frequently use to describe Sean?
4. Who does Judy start dating after she hears the truth about Lauren and Franklin?
5. Which of the following is NOT a country Victor visits while on vacation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sean invite Paul to go for a meal with him?
2. What is the name of the bar Paul and Sean frequent together?
3. What major company did Sean believe the hippie girl's parents owned?
4. What venereal disease has Steve heard that Lauren is suffering from?
5. How many times does Paul change his outfit in preparation for his "date" with Sean?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reaction of friends when word spreads that Tim has gotten Sara pregnant?
2. Why is Paul hesitant to meet his mother in Boston when she requests a visit?
3. How does Sean react when Paul meets him to apologize for missing their date?
4. Who is Henry, and why is he depressed about his life?
5. What type of relationship does Lauren have with her parents?
6. What type of mysterious letters are being dropped in Sean's mailbox, and who does he think the letters are from?
7. According to Paul's perspective of the evening, what happened when Sean leaves the party and comes back to his house?
8. Why does Lauren spend the majority of the party pining over her boyfriend Victor?
9. What happens when the unnamed narrator of the novel decides that she would like to lose her virginity?
10. How does Victor pass the time during his European vacation?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)