|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first narrator in the novel?
(d) She is unnamed.
2. Why did Sean put up with the annoying relationship with the hippie?
(a) Because he was in love with her.
(b) Because her family was so rich,
(c) Because she was so good looking.
(d) Because she could always score him drugs.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Lauren is self-conscious about?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her sense of humor.
(c) Her relationship with her parents.
(d) Her looks.
4. Which of the following is Marc's drug of choice and one that he uses frequently throughout the novel?
5. How does the narrator of the novel succeed in luring two men back to her bedroom?
(a) By offering them sex.
(b) By offering them drugs.
(c) By offering them booze.
(d) By offering them food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cuisine does Sean invite Paul out for?
2. What is Daniel Miller studying at college?
3. What venereal disease has Steve heard that Lauren is suffering from?
4. What does Henry need from Paul, which prevents Paul from being able to go on his "date" with Sean?
5. What major company did Sean believe the hippie girl's parents owned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of relationship does Lauren have with her parents?
2. What happens when Paul invites Sean out for Mexican food?
3. How does Victor pass the time during his European vacation?
4. Why does Lauren feel guilty about having sex with Franklin at a party?
5. According to Sean's perspective of the evening, what happens when he leaves the party and goes back to Paul's house?
6. How does Lauren react when she is approached by the freshman, Steve, at The Commons?
7. How does Sean react when Paul meets him to apologize for missing their date?
8. What happens when Sean attempts to have sex with Deirdre after the party?
9. Why does Lauren spend the majority of the party pining over her boyfriend Victor?
10. What happens when the unnamed narrator of the novel decides that she would like to lose her virginity?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)