|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lauren bump into her post-modern professor, who confronts her about not attending the study-groups for his class?
(a) At a college party.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the doctor's office.
(d) At an art gallery.
2. What is the name of Judy's boyfriend?
3. What school are the men from that Paul flirts with, making Sean extremely jealous?
4. How does Lauren feel about Steve the morning after they have sex?
(a) She feels like he took advantage of her.
(b) She is embarrassed by him.
(c) She does not remember who he is.
(d) She starts to feel attracted to him.
5. What nationality are the men who approach Victor at the nude beach and teach him to sing songs in their native language?
6. Who compares the end of the night at a party to being picked for gym class?
7. What is the name of the family friends that will be joining Paul's mother on her little vacation?
(a) The Jareds.
(b) The Kings.
(c) The Harolds.
(d) The Camdens.
8. Why does Lauren have sex with Judy's boyfriend?
(a) Because she thinks he looks like Victor.
(b) Because she is mad at Judy.
(c) Because she is so drunk she doesn't know who she is in bed with.
(d) Because Judy's boyfriend pressures her.
9. What does Lauren stop doing when she doesn't hear from Victor for an extended period of time?
(b) Having sex.
10. In which city does Paul's mother request to have a meeting with her son?
(c) New York City.
11. According to the rumors, what does Sara plan to do about her pregnancy?
(a) Give the baby to her mother to raise.
(b) Give the baby up for adoption.
(c) Terminate it.
(d) Raise the baby herself.
12. What happens when Victor visits the nude beach in Crete?
(a) He loses his clothes.
(b) He gets sunburned.
(c) He is assaulted.
(d) He nearly drowns.
13. What President's assassination does Marc credit for the drug culture of his generation?
(a) John F. Kennedy's.
(b) Abraham Lincoln's.
(c) William McKinley's.
(d) James Garfield's.
14. Why isn't Lauren's boyfriend, Victor at the Thursday party with her?
(a) Because his car broke down.
(b) Because he broke his leg.
(c) Because he is on vacation.
(d) Because they recently broke up.
15. Why is Sean embarrassed of Deirdre when she tries to talk to him at the cafeteria?
(a) Because she is a freshman.
(b) Because she is not very good looking.
(c) Because she is unintelligent.
(d) Because she is overweight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who got Sara pregnant?
2. When Paul thinks he figures out who is leaving notes for Sean, what does he leave in that girl's mailbox?
3. Who does Judy start dating after she hears the truth about Lauren and Franklin?
4. How many times does Paul change his outfit in preparation for his "date" with Sean?
5. What is Lauren's major at college?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)