|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following girls is NOT present at the conversation where gossip about Sara's pregnancy takes center stage?
2. What is the name of the cafeteria where the college students at Camden eat their meals?
(a) The Feast.
(b) The Cafeteria.
(c) The Commons.
(d) The Watering Hole.
3. How does Sean feel when Candice and Mitchell go home together after the party?
4. Why does Lauren have sex with Judy's boyfriend?
(a) Because she is so drunk she doesn't know who she is in bed with.
(b) Because she thinks he looks like Victor.
(c) Because she is mad at Judy.
(d) Because Judy's boyfriend pressures her.
5. During what decade is this novel set?
(a) The 90s.
(b) The 60s.
(c) The 70s.
(d) The 80s.
6. How many times does Paul change his outfit in preparation for his "date" with Sean?
(a) Sixteen times.
(b) Twelve times.
(c) Eight times.
(d) Four times.
7. Who finds their professor passed out in his office, reeking of marijuana?
8. What Frankie Vallie song does Paul fantasize about Sean singing to him?
(a) "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."
(c) "Any Day Now."
(d) "A Day in the LIfe."
9. After setting a date with Paul, who does Sean spend the night with after the party?
10. What happens when Victor visits the nude beach in Crete?
(a) He gets sunburned.
(b) He loses his clothes.
(c) He is assaulted.
(d) He nearly drowns.
11. What is the name of the bar Paul and Sean frequent together?
(a) The Bullet.
(b) The Watering Hole.
(c) The Carousel.
(d) The Red Lounge.
12. Who compares the end of the night at a party to being picked for gym class?
13. What is the name of the man who sleeps with Deirdre at the Thursday party even though he is not interested in her?
14. What is the name of the girl Victor thinks about and pines for most on his vacation?
15. How old was Sean when he dated the hippie girl?
(a) He was a senior.
(b) He was a junior.
(c) He was a freshman.
(d) He was a sophomore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Judy start dating after she hears the truth about Lauren and Franklin?
2. In which city does Paul's mother request to have a meeting with her son?
3. What is the name of the first narrator in the novel?
4. Which of the following best describes Steve's dorm room?
5. Why does Sean invite Paul to go for a meal with him?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)