|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 59 thru 74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sean embarrassed of Deirdre when she tries to talk to him at the cafeteria?
(a) Because she is overweight.
(b) Because she is a freshman.
(c) Because she is unintelligent.
(d) Because she is not very good looking.
2. What type of songs do the foreign men attempt to teach Victor at the nude beach?
(a) KISS songs.
(b) Bruce Springsteen songs.
(c) Pink Floyd songs.
(d) Peter, Paul, and Mary songs.
3. How does Sean react when he is turned down for sex at the party?
(a) He starts to cry.
(b) He punches the girl.
(c) He remains calm.
(d) He kicks the wall.
4. What year of school is Steve in?
(a) He is junior.
(b) He is a sophomore.
(c) He is a freshman.
(d) He is senior.
5. What President's assassination does Marc credit for the drug culture of his generation?
(a) John F. Kennedy's.
(b) James Garfield's.
(c) William McKinley's.
(d) Abraham Lincoln's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Victor visits the nude beach in Crete?
2. Which of the following is Marc's drug of choice and one that he uses frequently throughout the novel?
3. During what month of the year did Lauren first cheat on her boyfriend, Victor?
4. What is the name of the man who got Sara pregnant?
5. What nationality are the men who approach Victor at the nude beach and teach him to sing songs in their native language?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)