Pages 13 thru 23
1. What is Daniel Miller studying at college?
(b) Creative Writng.
2. What is the name of the first narrator in the novel?
(d) She is unnamed.
3. What color hair does Daniel Miller have?
4. Where does Daniel Miller go to school?
(a) Duquense University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Tisch School of the Arts.
(d) New York University.
5. How does the narrator of the novel succeed in luring two men back to her bedroom?
(a) By offering them sex.
(b) By offering them drugs.
(c) By offering them food.
(d) By offering them booze.
6. Why is the narrator of the novel so determined to get two men back to her bedroom?
(a) Becuase she wants to see the two men fight.
(b) Because she wants to lose her virginity.
(c) Because she doesn't have any friends.
(d) Because she wants to rob them.
This section contains 4,226 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)