|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Linda Wishkob in Chapter 6?
2. What clan does Joe's father belong to?
(b) Wild potato.
3. What do Joe and Bazil have to drink after planting the garden in Chapter 5?
(a) Chocolate milk.
(d) Iced tea.
4. What do Joe and Bazil eat at Mighty Al's?
(a) Salisbury steak, beans, and potatoes.
(b) Hamburger Soup.
(c) Chicken fried steak and fries.
5. How many dogs are at Bineshi's place in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tables does Mighty Al's have?
2. What type of footwear does Mooshum wear?
3. What does Bazil set up in Geraldine's room after the attempt to have her speak with Bjerke fails?
4. What is the name of the Catholic church on the reservation?
5. What is Geraldine's clan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Joe's great-aunt saved by a turtle?
2. How does Linda make her banana bread?
3. Why does Joe go to see Angus after he and his father argue about Joe being involved in finding his mother's attacker?
4. What does Geraldine miss while she is hiding in her room in Chapter 5?
5. What does Joe say about people buried in the cemetery?
6. What happens when Joe decides to teach Pearl to play fetch?
7. Why does Special Agent Bjerke try to speak with Geraldine in Chapter 8?
8. What does Joe mean when he says that his father can out-weather anybody?
9. What does Father Travis look like?
10. What does Mooshum do to keep busy in the spring and summer?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)