|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was a case tried for Francis Whiteboy?
(a) March 3, 1974.
(b) September 1, 1974.
(c) August 12, 1974.
(d) July 30, 1974.
2. What day of the week is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What surrounds the round house?
(c) Rich grass.
(d) Scrubby plants.
4. How old is Joe at the beginning of the novel?
5. How many days of school does Joe miss when his mother is raped?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month was Joe's mother attacked?
2. What type of fruit does Joe have to eat in Chapter 4?
3. What type of cigarette does Angus offer Joe in Chapter 4?
4. What nationality was the girl who camped in Randall's yard for an entire month?
5. What does Edward do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of bike does Cappy have, and what is the condition of the bike?
2. What type of bike does Zack have, and who bought it for him?
3. What is Geraldine's job?
4. What does Joe take with him when he goes to the round house early in the morning in Chapter 4?
5. How does Bazil describe the Larks?
6. What does Grandma Thunder make for the boys to eat in Chapter 4?
7. What does Joe realize about judges and how does his father fit the stereotype?
8. Who is Whitey?
9. How does Joe describe Cappy's family?
10. What is Bazil's occupation?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)