|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cars pass Joe on the highway when he goes to the round house in Chapter 4?
2. How much money does Joe's mother give him in Chapter 2 to get some milk?
(a) Five-dollar bill.
(b) Three one dollar bills.
(c) A handful of quarters.
(d) A ten-dollar bill.
3. When did the feds put money into tribal government?
4. How many gears work on Cappy's bike?
5. What color ink does Bazil used to sign his published opinions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe take with him when he goes to the round house in Chapter 4?
2. What day of the week is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What color chair does Joe sit in at the emergency room in Hoopdance?
4. What color is the gas can that Joe finds near the round house in Chapter 4?
5. Where did Bazil go to law school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bazil describe the Larks?
2. What does the gas can look like that Joe finds in the lake?
3. How did the Indians get around the prohibition to not practice their religion before 1978?
4. How does Joe describe Cappy's family?
5. What type of bike does Angus have?
6. What does Grandma Thunder make for the boys to eat in Chapter 4?
7. What is the building like where Angus lives?
8. Before his mother is hurt, what did Joe usually do after school?
9. What does Cappy give Joe after his mother is hurt?
10. In Chapter 4, what does Joe visualize that the attacker did?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)