|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bazil go to law school?
(a) University of Michigan.
(b) University of Minnesota.
(c) University of Iowa.
(d) University of North Dakota.
2. When was there a case against Durlin Peace?
(a) February 1, 1988.
(b) December 5, 1985.
(c) August 16, 1987.
(d) March 12, 1986.
3. What type of car do Clemence and Edward have?
4. What type of bike does Cappy ride?
(a) Rusted green five-speed.
(b) An old Schwinn.
(c) Rusted blue ten-speed.
(d) An old Raleigh.
5. What does Angus find in the woods in Chapter 4?
(a) Two six-packs of beer.
(b) A six-pack of Coke.
(c) A couple boxes of snack bars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gears work on Cappy's bike?
2. What color is the gas can that Joe finds near the round house in Chapter 4?
3. Where has Joe's mother gone while he and his father are digging trees out of the foundation of their house?
4. What percentage of customers of the Vinland gas and grocery business were tribal members?
5. When was the round house used for ceremonies?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)