|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward do for a living?
(a) Science teacher.
(c) Math teacher.
2. What type of tree does Joe's father take to try to replant in Chapter 1?
(d) Box elder.
3. What nickname did Joe's Old Mooshum give him?
4. What type of flowers did Geraldine plant along the dirt driveway by her home?
5. What book does Joe's father call The Bible?
(a) Handbook of Federal Indian Law.
(b) American Indian Law: Native Nations and the Federal System.
(c) Law in a Nutshell: American Indian Law.
(d) Cases on Federal Indian Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. Where has Joe's mother gone while he and his father are digging trees out of the foundation of their house?
3. What church does Clemence belong to?
4. In Chapter 1, how long has it been since Joe's birthday?
5. When did the feds put money into tribal government?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)