|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joe and his friends eat the sandwiches he brought, what do they add to the sandwiches before they eat them in Chapter 4?
2. What color hair does Father Travis have?
3. What is Mayla's last name?
4. When was a case tried for Francis Whiteboy?
(a) March 3, 1974.
(b) July 30, 1974.
(c) August 12, 1974.
(d) September 1, 1974.
5. Where does Mooshum often sit watching the road?
(c) Bench on the front porch.
(d) Yellow kitchen chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of beer does Joe see Father Travis drinking in Chapter 5?
2. When was the round house used for ceremonies?
3. What color are the walls in Joe's bedroom?
4. What color ink does Bazil used to sign his published opinions?
5. How many hot dogs did Marilyn Shigaag steal?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)