|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Geronimo ji-Jaga had what relationship with Tupac Shakur?
(a) They went to the same church.
(b) They lived on the same block.
(c) He was a high school friend.
(d) He was his godfather.
2. What are exposed "when your hero falls from grace" in "When Ure Hero Falls"?
3. Where was Huey Newton born?
(a) Baton Rouge, Lousiana.
(b) Bayou Gauche, Lousiana.
(c) Lockport, Lousiana.
(d) Monroe, Lousiana.
4. When did Nelson Mandela serve as the President of South Africa?
(d) 1994 -1999.
5. When was Nelson Mandela born?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did the poet dedicate "When Ure Hero Falls"?
2. When is the poem "So I Say GOODBYE" dated?
3. What does Shakur refer to Ronald Reagan as in "Liberty Needs Glasses"?
4. "U R Ripping Us Apart!!!" is dedicated to what?
5. What autobiography did Huey Newton write?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)