|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the Preface of "The Rose That Grew from Concrete"?
(a) Abidugun Shakur.
(b) Irungu Shakur.
(c) Afeni Shakur.
(d) Madhubuti Shakur.
2. What famous bar in New York City is cited in the dedication of "From First Glance"?
3. "From First Glance" is dedicated to whom?
4. Oliver North was involved in what political scandal?
(a) The Kennedy assassination.
(b) Iran-Contra Affair.
(d) The Vietnam war.
5. What autobiography did Huey Newton write?
(a) Suicide Storm.
(b) Suicidal Tendencies.
(c) Revolutionary Suicide.
(d) Suicide on My Mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Geronimo ji-Jaga was targeted by what FBI program?
2. The last line of "The Rose That Grew from Concrete" reads, "Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever" what?
3. To whom is "Wife 4 Life" dedicated?
4. Shakur writes that there is no fear in what kind of heart in "The Fear in the Heart of a Man"?
5. What did "they" order the execution of in "Just a Breath of Freedom"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)