|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is "Wife 4 Life" dedicated?
2. What does the poet write of "in its truest sense" in "Nothing Can Come Between Us"?
(b) Unconditional friendship.
3. What was a system of legal racial segregation enforced by the National Party government of South Africa between 1948 and 1994?
(a) The Colored Barrier.
(d) The Black White Divide.
4. To whom is "Black Woman" dedicated?
(d) Hi mother.
5. "From First Glance" is dedicated to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose blood does the poet write of being in his veins in "For Mrs. Hawkins"?
2. The poet writes in "1 for April," "I accept the ridicule in exchange for" what?
3. What does the poet write "you reeked of" in "1st Impressions"?
4. In the final lines of "My Dearest One!!" Shakur writes, "I prayed and watched the distant stars / and finally" what?
5. What name was given to three African American inmates charged with the murder of white prison guard John V. Mills at California's Soledad Prison on January 16, 1970?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)