|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which of the following is true of Fals-Semblance?
2. Who touches Bialacoil with a torch?
3. Who descends from the tower to talk to the narrator?
4. Cupid suggests that people prize which of the following?
5. Who wakes up Jealousy?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happens to the narrator when Fals-Semblance takes over the plan, and why?
2. What message does the allegory relay about the way a woman reacts to a man's interest?
This section contains 1,022 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)