Mid-Book Test (up to Lines 4481-4614)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is most distinct about the change in style of the novel?
a) It is long-winded.
b) It loses focus on the allegory.
c) It is concise.
d) It focuses on a new character.
2. What does Wikked-Tunge represent?
3. What does De Lorris use to describe the garden?
4. Which character is representative of pleasant thoughts?
a) Sweet Thought.
5. What is Recreaundyse symbolic of?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who appears to be...
This section contains 991 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)