|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is compared to the feudal system?
2. Reason says that the narrator will regret doing what with the woman he loves?
(a) Having sex with her.
(b) Loving her.
(c) Forgetting about her.
(d) Spending time with her.
3. Who do Fals-Semblance and Abstinence negotiate with?
4. What has happened to the narrator when Fals-Semblance and Abstinence are negotiating?
(a) The narrator woke up.
(b) The narrator has taken the focus of the story.
(c) The narrator has dropped out of action.
(d) The narrator has entered the castle.
5. Youth lives in whose mansion, according to Reason?
6. Cupid contrasts which of the following with prostitution?
(a) Selling horses.
(b) Buying pets.
(c) Building a shed.
(d) Selling a home.
7. Whose barons agree to help the narrator?
8. Who advises the narrator on the best way to enter the castle?
9. Which character argues with the narrator, convincing him of many points outside the castle?
(d) Sweet Thought.
10. The narrator is advised that using what is the best way to enter the castle?
11. What does Nature give to the narrator?
(a) Two flowers.
(b) Two books.
(c) Two hammers.
(d) Two bags.
12. Who criticizes William Seynt Amour?
(a) Venus and Cupid.
(b) Fals-Semblance and Hypocrisy.
(c) Cupid and the narrator.
(d) Bialacoil and Vekke.
13. Reason sees the concept of married love as the same type of relationship as which of the following?
(c) Father and child.
(d) Mother and child.
14. Reason encourages the narrator to be which of the following?
(a) A rebel.
(b) A prince.
(c) A warrior.
(d) An animal.
15. What do Fals-Semblance and Abstinence do to Wikked-Tunge?
(a) Tie him up.
(b) Chop off his head.
(c) Kidnap him.
(d) Cut out his tongue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reason declares the vice of rich people to be which of the following?
2. What can Sikernesse be interpreted as?
3. What message does Reason want to convey to the narrator about youth?
4. Reasons says that part of the joy and mirth of love is doing which of the following?
5. According to Reason, true friends provide which of the following first?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)