|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 7337-7698.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator now knows what it is like to be in which of the following?
(a) Love's service.
(b) Venus's garden.
(c) Cupid's hold.
(d) Great pain.
2. Who do Fals-Semblance and Abstinence negotiate with?
3. According to Reason, repentance leads to which of the following?
4. Who does Wel-Helinge attack?
5. What kind of pain does Reason argue about?
(a) Pain of happiness.
(b) Pain of ignorance.
(c) Pain of logic.
(d) Pain of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true of Fals-Semblance?
2. What does Fals-Semblance begin to list?
3. What does Wikked-Tunge represent?
4. Who appears to be the reverse of villainy?
5. Old Age, according to Reason, is a warning that what is awaiting?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)