|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 5811-5876.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shame debate with?
(b) The narrator.
2. What is most distinct about the change in style of the novel?
(a) It is long-winded.
(b) It loses focus on the allegory.
(c) It focuses on a new character.
(d) It is concise.
3. Reason says that which character is folly and reckless?
4. What emotion does the narrator feel most when Bialacoil is locked away?
5. Wealth is a result of what, according to Reason?
(a) Good fortune.
(c) Good health.
(d) Hard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venus represent?
2. The narrator's longing to enter the garden mirrors which reference?
3. What can Hardinesse help overcome?
4. In the allegory, what does the woman shut the man out of?
5. Who keeps the castle gate?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)