|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 5811-5876.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shame dress up like?
(a) A child.
(b) A nun.
(c) A priest.
(d) A queen.
2. The narrator follows the river to which location?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A garden.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A castle.
3. Reason says that which character is folly and reckless?
4. What is Daunger most associated with?
(b) Financial success.
(c) Social status.
5. What does Daungter represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character represents repentance?
2. The narrator is advised that using what is the best way to enter the castle?
3. What is Vilanye representative of?
4. What is distinct about Wikked-Tungue's appearance?
5. What do the things painted on the wall represent?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)