|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 5811-5876.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator follows the river to which location?
(a) A castle.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A garden.
(d) A fountain.
2. Who does Lechery declare war on?
3. What is ribaldry a reference to?
(d) Dirty jokes.
4. The narrator imagines the feeling of the kiss he requests as feeling like which of the following?
5. What trait is most associated with courtly love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Reasons says that part of the joy and mirth of love is doing which of the following?
2. What is Bialacoil's title?
3. Youth lives in whose mansion, according to Reason?
4. What does Bialacoil's welcoming nature personify?
5. The narrator's argument with Reason helps shift the story from allegory to what type of story?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)