|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 5027-5155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the narrator's dream occur?
2. What is distinct about Wikked-Tungue's appearance?
(a) His ears are nonexistent.
(b) His tongue is square.
(c) His eyes are squares.
(d) His head is a triangle.
3. Who does the narrator discover has died at the well he sits near?
(a) His own father.
4. Who does Lady Mirth say holds the key to the Garden of Mirth?
5. Why does the style of The Romance of the Rose change so much after a certain point?
(a) The narrator's feelings change quickly.
(b) The narrator wakes up.
(c) The story is divided into a beginning and an ending.
(d) The text gets a new author.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary device is used in the phrase "in one ear and out the other," which is used in The Romance of the Rose?
2. How old is the narrator at the time he is discussing the dream?
3. Who begins to build a castle?
4. Which character is representative of pleasant thoughts?
5. What is Dread afraid of?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)