|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 3787-3957.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bialacoil's title?
2. Who does Reason say is a bad master?
(c) The narrator.
3. How many arrows does cupid shoot at the narrator?
4. What is ribaldry a reference to?
(c) Dirty jokes.
5. Who does Jealousy want to lock away?
(a) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kills Echo?
2. What does Wikked-Tunge represent?
3. Who prevents Bialacoil from granting the narrator's request for a kiss?
4. What is off-limits for courtly love, according to Cupid?
5. Who does the narrator discover has died at the well he sits near?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)