|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 1549-1705 | Lines 1706-1926.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator follows the river to which location?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A castle.
(c) A garden.
(d) A fountain.
2. The narrator's longing to enter the garden mirrors which reference?
(a) The garden of Eden.
(b) A holiday wish.
(c) Alice's Wonderland.
(d) A reference to Sophocles.
3. What is Pope-Hope representative of?
4. Who appears to be the reverse of villainy?
5. What is Vilanye representative of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see at the bottom of the well?
2. The people in the court are representative of which of the following?
3. Who stalks the narrator in the garden?
4. Where does the narrator go to seek love immediately after visiting the well?
5. What is the principle literary device in The Romance of the Rose?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)