|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 1549-1705 | Lines 1706-1926.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator at the time he is discussing the dream?
2. What is Pope-Hope representative of?
3. Cupid is described through a metaphor as which of the following?
4. What is the main symbol of love in The Romance of the Rose?
5. Who stalks the narrator in the garden?
(c) The rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the narrator when he had the dream he describes?
2. What is Vilanye representative of?
3. What does the narrator see at the bottom of the well?
4. Which adjective best describes the couples in the garden?
5. What do the things painted on the wall represent?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)