Quiz: Lines 3787-3957 to Lines 3957-4100
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Shame dress up like?
a) A child.
b) A queen.
c) A nun.
d) A priest.
2. In the allegory, what are shame and dread representative of?
a) Characteristics that make one a good partner.
b) Important parts of a relationship.
c) Aspects of personality.
d) Aspects of love.
3. Who does Lechery declare war on?
4. Who do Dread and Shame wake up?
a) The narrator.
b) The rose.
5. What is distinct about Wikked-Tungue's appearance?
a) His eyes are squares.
b) His ears are nonexistent.
c) His tongue is square.
d) His head is a triangle.
This section contains 230 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)