Quiz: Lines 1549-1705 | Lines 1706-1926 to Lines 1927-2950
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the main symbol of love in The Romance of the Rose?
2. Cupid tells the narrator that a lover must shun which trait?
3. Cupid suggests that people prize which of the following?
a) What they have desired.
b) What they have suffered for.
c) What they have witnessed.
d) What they have become.
4. What reason is suggested for becoming a good knight?
a) To protect others.
b) To win praise.
c) To be happy.
d) To earn money.
5. What is off-limits for courtly love, according to Cupid?
This section contains 262 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)