|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 5877-6016.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who touches Bialacoil with a torch?
2. In the allegory, what are shame and dread representative of?
(a) Important parts of a relationship.
(b) Aspects of personality.
(c) Aspects of love.
(d) Characteristics that make one a good partner.
3. What does Wikked-Tunge represent?
4. The narrator imagines the feeling of the kiss he requests as feeling like which of the following?
5. Reason says that which character is folly and reckless?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tone does De Lorris use in describing Cupid's oath?
2. Where is the narrator hit by Cupid's arrows?
3. What kind of pain does Reason argue about?
4. What is a miser, according to Reason?
5. Who is Shame's father?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)