|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 5877-6016.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Echo?
(d) Unrequited love.
2. Who touches Bialacoil with a torch?
3. The narrator imagines the feeling of the kiss he requests as feeling like which of the following?
4. What is Vilanye representative of?
5. What is the name of the drink that Cupid vows not to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cupid scold for retreating?
2. When Reason warns about giving and receiving gifts, how does the narrator react?
3. Who does Shame protect the roses from?
4. What character represents repentance?
5. Which of the following demonstrates the narrator's lamentations?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)