|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 5877-6016.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pope-Hope representative of?
2. What does Bialacoil's welcoming nature personify?
(a) The lady's shallowness.
(b) The lady's fortune.
(c) The lady's embarrassment and shame.
(d) The lady's friendliness.
3. Reason compares courtly love to which of the following?
4. What is the name of the drink that Cupid vows not to drink?
5. The description of which character is not an abstract personification?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what does the narrator request to kiss?
2. What does Reason compare good fortune to?
3. What kind of pain does Reason argue about?
4. Reason encourages the narrator to be which of the following?
5. What is Bialacoil's title?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)