|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 5877-6016.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bialacoil's title?
2. The narrator follows the river to which location?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A castle.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A garden.
3. In the allegory, what does the woman shut the man out of?
(a) Fear of commitment.
(b) Fear of punishment.
(c) Fear of heartbreak.
(d) Fear of love.
4. Which character is most symbolic of punishment?
5. Which character resolves to be in good hope?
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Reason want to convey to the narrator about youth?
2. Wealth is a result of what, according to Reason?
3. In the allegory, what are shame and dread representative of?
4. Who does Lady Mirth say holds the key to the Garden of Mirth?
5. What is compared to the feudal system?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)