|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 3190-3334.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator sit down below after seeing the couples in the garden?
(b) Pine tree.
(c) Willow tree.
(d) Elm tree.
2. What is Daunger most associated with?
(b) Social status.
(d) Financial success.
3. What trait is most associated with courtly love?
4. Who or what does Daungter protect?
(a) The castle.
(d) The rose.
5. What kind of pain does Reason argue about?
(a) Pain of ignorance.
(b) Pain of happiness.
(c) Pain of love.
(d) Pain of logic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the things painted on the wall represent?
2. What does fairsemblaunce represent?
3. What does Wikked-Tunge represent?
4. The narrator follows the river to which location?
5. In what month does the narrator's dream occur?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)