|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lines 4615-4765.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wikked-Tunge represent?
2. What is Bialacoil's title?
3. What literary device does De Lorris use most?
4. What is Daunger most associated with?
(c) Social status.
(d) Financial success.
5. The description of which character is not an abstract personification?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Venus's children?
2. What kills Echo?
3. What does the narrator sit down below after seeing the couples in the garden?
4. What emotion does the narrator feel most when Bialacoil is locked away?
5. Who does Shame protect the roses from?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)