|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lacuna 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the messages in The Romance of the Rose is that hope can do what to a lover?
2. Where is the narrator chased to?
(a) Inside the well.
(b) Behind a fountain.
(c) Inside the castle.
(d) Outside the hedges.
3. What does Reason say he will keep the narrator safe from?
4. Who does the narrator ask if he can pick the rose?
5. Why does the style of The Romance of the Rose change so much after a certain point?
(a) The narrator wakes up.
(b) The narrator's feelings change quickly.
(c) The story is divided into a beginning and an ending.
(d) The text gets a new author.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator is told that he must wait for which of the following before picking the rose?
2. The new style that takes over The Romance of the Rose focuses on what kind of traits?
3. What role does Hope take?
4. Who advises the narrator on the best way to enter the castle?
5. The narrator now knows what it is like to be in which of the following?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)