1. Who is the author of The Romance of the Forest?
2. What city are the La Mottes leaving at the beginning of the novel?
3. Why are the La Mottes leaving the city in Chapter 1?
They are having financial troubles.
4. Who is Madame La Motte unable to notify that she is leaving?
5. What is the name of the La Mottes' servant?
6. What happens when the La Mottes have traveled about three leagues from the city?
Their driver becomes unsure of the way.
7. In Chapter 1, what happens when La Motte goes to a house near the road?
He is held prisoner there.
This section contains 4,578 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)